Retail Performance Improvement
Our retail performance improvement capabilities are very effective. We “show and teach” your associates to operate in a more effective manner while employing best practices to improve your procedures and systems. As the result of this approach to develop and lead positive change, our engagements have created dramatic measurable improvement in the operation and performance of many client organizations. Our engagements often produce a return of over 1000%.
A sampling of the typical tangible benefits we have created include:
- Increased sales revenue (typically 5%-8%)
- Improved sales conversion rates
- Improved sales floor shop-ability and service environment
- Reduced merchandise movement time
- Increased in-stock condition
- Improved merchandising, distribution, and stores coordination
- Reduced labor content (typically by 50 to 100 basis points)
- Reduced inventory carrying cost
- Optimized distribution network
- Improved systems and administrative support
We strive to combine our expertise with the existing knowledge base in our client organizations. We accomplish this by orienting our engagements to “partner” with our clients in the development, testing and implementation of new practices and procedures. Our solutions tend to be accepted and utilized by our clients more fully than if they were from an “outside team of experts”. The ideas and new concepts that result from our engagements lead to significant retail performance improvement. People tend to embrace new ideas at a much greater rate if they are emotionally connected to them. We make that happen.