Retail Training Consultants
The retail training consultants at Atlanta Retail Consulting has significant training design and delivery experience. We have assisted and enhanced numerous in-house training teams to develop better targeted, more effective training programs, then deliver those in a positive motivating manner that produces measurable results.
Our change management skill-set is strong and we possess years of real-world change management experience. We have guided many firms through both major and minor change in a variety of cultural scenarios. Our change management programs are closely linked to meaningful operational change and involve ALL levels in the organization. We can assist you to improve your training programs and change management approach with…
A sample of our “Personal Development” Training Programs include the following:
- Change Management
- Performance Improvement
- Improving Teamwork
- Improving Interpersonal Communication
- Performance Coaching Techniques
- Effective Goal Setting
- Public Speaking Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Project Management
- Supervisory Training / Management Skills I
- Supervisory Training / Management Skills II
- Negotiating Skills
A sample of our “Function Specific” Training Programs include the following:
- Effective Zone Coverage
- Recovering the Salesfloor
- Effective Customer Interaction
- Selling Techniques That Increase Sales
- Effective Salesfloor Management
- Effective Front-End Customer Interactions
- Customer Interaction Skills for Non-Sales Personnel
These pre-existing programs can be modified at the request of our clients. We are skilled at understanding and clarifying our clients need for newly developed or revised training programs. If you have a specific training topic need that is not mentioned above, please call us to discuss your specific circumstance. We would be pleased to custom tailor a training to meet your specific need. We are also able to modify your own pre-existing programs to reflect a more effective training approach and/or new topic material.
Our retail training consultants are valuable to your team because of our:
- Significant credibility in the retail and consumer products environment
- Deep retail, wholesale, and consumer products experience base.
- Real-world training style.
- Master trainers who have decades of training experience
- Success having trained or developed training for thousands of participants and received rave reviews
- Expertise at training design and modification
- Sensitivity to our clients operating culture that optimizes the desired training result.
- Ability to develop training programs that compliment existing business programs.
- “Cumulative (tiered) Training Programs” that create a base of understanding with subsequent layered advanced trainings.
- Experiential training techniques that are proven to increase retention rates
- Ability to employ multiple presentation techniques to insure participants are fully engaged and focused on the topic being trained.